Hey ya people,
Since Maa is crazy busy, to even give me as much time as I would like her to, I thought I would get some revenge and take over this blog thing. And then Mr. Bald Guy went and tagged me.. ME..not Maa..ME.. Yipe..yay.. I am to talk about 9 things I wear regularly. How easy is that? So are you ready..really ready to know. Okeiiyy Dokeiiyy..here we go.
- Diaper: I mean there is not even a min except for when I am getting a massage and taking a bath that these things are not on me. Not ever. Sigh..how is a kid to have some fun someone tell me? 😦
- Oil: I did talk about massage did I not. Yeah..so I get one every day. Are they fun or what? But Maa is being very stingy with oil. Keeps muttering about making it last or something. 🙄
- Onesie: I can’t even keep a count on the number of full sleeves white onesies Maa has bought from me. I mean no matter how many of them I throw food on or drool all over, Maa always has a freshly washed one for me. And I am forever in one or the other first and foremost, the rest of the clothes follow.
- Shoes: I had these awesome shoes with velcro as closures. I used to have so much fun getting out of those and throwing the shoes all over. And it was even more fun to watch Maa try and find where I threw them. But now Maa got me these lace up shoes and she double knots them on top, so forget getting the shoes off, I can’t even pull the lace and play with them. How very unfair. Can someone talk to Maa about this please. *gives puppy dog look*
- Tears: Maa has taken to calling me a ‘Drama Queen’. She says I can squeeze tears out of my eyes at a minutes’ notice. But someone tell me, what is a baby to do. I try explaining to Maa and Paa what I want. Half the time they don’t understand what I am trying to say. The other half even when they understand, they say NO. Why can’t I put my hand in the toilet pot? Why can’t I climb up the dining table and hit the lights hanging there? Why can’t I climb into the dishwasher? So I show them I have some power too by crying big tears. But even that seems to have no effect on these people. They are mean or what 😐
- Trousers: Maa got me these cutest trousers in beige and brown and they have heart cut out patch (in self says Maa) on the knees. I love these trousers. They are so comfortable and look amazing on me. What?? A girl HAS to watch what she wears does she not? No matter the age. 😛 😛
- T-shirt: Maa also got me this T-shirt which says ‘Hug Me’. Every time I wear this T-shirt, Maa keeps smiling fondly at me and keeps giving me hugs. I have also come to realize that I get a lot of hugs from a lot more people when I have this T-shirt on. So that is my first choice of what I want to wear if I can get my hands on them. 😀 😀
- Socks: Talk of shoes can’t be complete without socks now can they? So let’s talk socks..white socks. I mean there are so many pink socks out there..why am I forever stuck in the white ones? Why can’t I get some color? No Sir.. but Maa is stuck up in her ‘no-pink for my little girl’ mantra 🙄 I am so going to make her pay for it one day. Anyone care to bet on that??
- Smile: My smile takes me the farthest in me getting my way. It can thaw Maa and melt Paa in a heartbeat. So I carry it with me at all times. It is never far away. Always present just waiting for something/one to bestow it upon. 🙂 🙂
That’s it? All done? I can go on..I promise..I can. But well rules and all. And it is being drummed in to me to follow them, so I will stop here. Sigh.. But..but there are people to tag.. so I tag: my doll friend Ms. Rays, Revs Akka, my sweetest friend T, Nu Mausi and Aunty mat kahoo na Swaram.
Will catch you all real soon. Till then b-bye