– When someone pings to ask if things are all right after reading a particular line in the blog out of the entire post about something else.
– When someone sends emails with the subject ’30 secs of zero stress’ with a picture of a flower in your favorite color one day, a picture of your favorite fruit some other day, a picture of flowers glowing in candle light on another. All because they figured out that you are stressed about random stuff.
– When someone tells you that they are hiding something and will not talk about it. And as you get talking the little details start to come out. Finally the same someone gives up and gives you all the details.
– When someone finds out a small little detail about you, picks up the phone and calls you.
– When someone is just plain happy for you and it shows in every single line of email.
– When so many someones invite you over to their place just because you want to eat good Rasam.
– When someone reads your craving for Rasam, pings you, scolds you for not talking about it before and goes on to write the recipe down in an email.
– When someone silently reads your post and writes down the recipe for making Rasam powder just the way Amma does and sends it your way. While you are still smiling about it, the very next day you find a recipe on how to make Rasam in your inbox.
How can you not be thankful for all the friends the world of words has brought in to your life when these friends show they care in so many special ways. When these friends always bring about a reason to smile on the saddest of days. When these friends bring with them a blanket of warmth when it is needed the most.
Thank you dear blog and all the people who make it the special place it is.
PS: Dear Brat, from the two Rasam recipes I now have, ghee seems to be the special ingredient. No wonder you can’t make it well 😛