Miss Rays seems to think that teaching is not a new learning experience everyday and hence wants to know what I want to learn. Err..who said I want to learn anything 😳 Me?? Me?? Seriously?? 😯 Naaaa..I know everything I need to know. I am done with all the learning business 😛 😛
- CPR: I always have thought that CPR was an important thing to learn but have not gotten around to it. Then one day a certain e-Akka of Buzz asked me what I would do if Buzz fell and hurt herself. I found myself with no answers. As she went on to explain what, how, when of things I should do, it hit home hard that I need to do this and do it quick. D knowing CPR gives me some breathing room but that does not excuse my not knowing the how’s of CPR.
- Photography: I love to take pictures but I am self-taught and know I can do a lot better. Beautiful pictures capture my interest like no other and I would love to one day have the knowhow to be able to click pictures with proper filters, light, aperture and whatever else is required.
- Animation Design: In my mind animations are a perfect blend of creativity and technology and would love to explore the field to see the images and stories in my head come alive as talking, moving somethings on a computer screen.
- Painting: Besides from learning the basics of water painting in school I have never had any formal training in it. I dabble in water paints and acrylics when the whim strikes but lose patience when things start to go wrong. Would love to learn the right technique or even try out oil paints. To be able to pick up a blank canvas and be able to render something beautiful would be an amazing high.
- Juggling: I have horrible hand-eye coordination. I suck big time at sports for the same reason. And so it follows that I can never get past juggling more than two objects. But watching people juggle 3 or more objects is fascinating and I love to dream that one day I will get it. If there is a trick to it and you know and are willing to share, I am all ears. Please pass on all information. But do keep in mind the hand-eye coordination challenged me 😐 so keep it simple 😛
- Perfect Makeup: Fact – I can’t apply makeup. Fact – The only thing I can do is dab lipstick on my lips. Fact – I can’t even get the eyeliner to go along the curve of my eyelids in consistent thickness. Not that I miss it much or mind that I can’t but when I see a woman with just the right makeup pass by, I wish I knew how, for those special occasions. Which haven’t shown up yet..or if they have I missed them completely..but I would love to have the knowhow if I am ever faced with them..special occasions I mean.
- Snowboarding: I can ski and have the confidence to come down a blue slope with ease. Have heard that snowboarding is a lot of fun..and they can sit on their butt whenever the fancy strikes..and they have way cooler clothes than skiers..and look way too cool coming down a hill. What I can’t have shallow reasons to want to learn something??
- Start a campfire: I know the theory of it. Have seen D do it enough number of times to know the how’s of it. But have never done it. And have always wanted to. hmm maybe will put a check in front of this one the next time we are out camping.
- Make a fancy dish: You know those dishes they show on TV which has ingredients you have never heard of and a dash of red wine at the very end? Yeah I would love to learn to cook one of those. Why you ask? Remember the coolness factor above? Yeah same same. How cool would it be to serve a dish which looks fancy, has a fancy name, and has fancy ingredients. Taste..err you really care about that??
- Sense of humor: Sigh if only you could learn that from someone/someplace. I guess I shall have to be happy with I have 😐
Sheess Miss Rays see what you did. Now I really will have to go do some learning. Let me pass along the pain..err same to..oh wait you did not leave anyone for me to tag.. 😥