Me tagged by Trish and Nuttie and me needs to write seven RANDOM things about me. Now me has written strange things about me, 10 honest things, answered 100 round round questions, 5×5 scratch me head but oh what fun questions. So 7 kis khet ke mooli hei..me ke baayen haath ka khel hei.. (special translation for Revs..So 7 is which farm’s radish..this is me’s left hand play)
- I can tell if a wine is good or bad just by swirling it in the glass and smelling it. D finds it very amusing. I am his wine sniffer.
- In college when everyone was getting ready to give their GREs I was taking it cool, since I was very sure I was not leaving India ever. Other countries held no allure for me but for cool places to visit. But as the way things go, I was the first one in my batch to fly out of India. Sigh, thing one does for love.
- It has been years since I moved here, but I still sigh as I stand in front of my wardrobe ’cause I want to wear that half that I don’t get to wear as often as I like because I don’t like extra attention and wearing an Indian outfit is like a beacon to attract crowd.
- I have never baked a thing in my life and am not even tempted to. Every time I look at a recipe for something to bake, I drop the idea the minute I get to the sugar and butter part. I love to eat baked goods but don’t want to spoil the fun by knowing the sheer amount of fat that goes in to it, else my mental calorie count ticker will go off and I would not enjoy any of it.
- I LOVE with a capital L, Love sweets. And could not stand any while I was pregnant. So I am compensating now 😛
- I can stand strong and hold my own under the toughest of situations. It’s the simple, everyday things that can make me break down and cry buckets.
- I can’t help but laugh when I hear someone else laugh out loud. To me that is the best sound ever and 100% contagious.