I am turning out to be one of those Moms..
- who is constantly complaining that her kid does not eat enough.
- who is thinking of buying a hair clip for her baby, because her hair is always on her face. Knowing that it is not going to stay in her hair but will land in her mouth and may make its way out through her stomach is what is stopping me.
- who is obsessed about the safety of any and everything the little one puts her hand on and keep constantly washing her hands.
- who is over smitten with her baby.
- who wants all smiles and hugs from the little one directed her way.
This is what happens when one opens their big mouth and say they will never do so and so. Karma comes back and bites you big time. Help someone..anyone..I need an intervention.. Anyone..Please.. 😐
*Goes off looking for the total chilled out self*