Me got tagged by Nu. Rules wules so goes.
1. On your blog, provide a link to the Great Bong’s page, Dhanyawaad.
2. Then write down your top 10 Hindi movie lines or top 10 English movie lines (You can do both if you want. Only one set is required for the contest). If you cannot think of top 10, make it top 5. Cannot think of even 5? Make it top 3. No problem. Only restriction: no two lines from same movie. This is done to make it fair for other movies so that they don’t get swamped by Gunda or Loha or Sholay.
3. Tag your friends to do the same.
Phew that done (err..copied from Nu’s post and minor changes done to make it look different.. :D)
Now to the even more difficult part. Me no watch much movies. Me no remember much of what I see.. bohooo .. 😦
So here goes nothing (and if anyone laughs at me..or makes fun of my campy, crappy, cheesy lines..I am not talking to you ever again..and I mean ever)
- Basanti..in kutoin ke saamne mat naachna – As if I have to tell anyone what movie this is from
- Kameene mein tera khuun pee jaaoinga – Err..who cares which movie..too many to count.. Garam Dharam jindabaad
- Mere pass bangla hei, gaadi hei, balance hei, kya hei tumhare pass..Mere pass Maa hei – AB and the cutest Kapoor
- Rishte mein to hum tumhaare baap hote hein..naam hein Shahenshah – AB again in..err..Shahenshah
- Dheere Dheere tum humaari saari kamiya jaan jaaoge..phir tum hum se bejaar ho jaaoge – Ever bubbly Juhi in tears talking to oh so sweet Aamir
- Eak dress aur bhi hei, kuch aisi..Pehen ke bataaoin? – Sallu dear in RED gives a gift, mouthing the first line..Bhagyashree all coy, eyes low utters the second..in MPK of course
- Bade Bade deshoin mein aisi chooti chooti baatein to hoti rehti hien – SRK to Simran err..Kajol in DDLJ
- Kya baat hei, aaj koyi special din hei??..Aaj pehli baar koyi ladki humaari car ke front seat pe bethi hei.. – Ms Dixit smiles while speaking the first line..Ever cheezy Sallu responds with the second
- Hum eak baar jeete hein..eak baar marte hein..shaadi bhi eak baar hoti hei..aur pyaar bhi eak he baar hota hei – King Khan..oh wee..too many times in KKHH
- Usne meri aatma ko chua hei Maa.. – Miss Rai talking about the shirtless Khan in HDDCS
OK now you guys go ahead and laugh at me. I am laughing at the crap I remember. I mean of everything I can remember all I can recall the most nauseating romantic line in a movie there are. 😛 😛
Finally can start breaking again..Yay all done.. Your turn..err anyone who wants to take up the tag.. OK maybe I will tag Misty ’cause I have too many fond memories of movie songs and dialogs by her when were working on the Baby Shower. Besides that anyone anyone who wants to take up the tag please do.