Some things one can’t avoid. By running away without commenting on BM’s tag I thought I was safe but then Celestrialrays went ahead and tagged me :). So here goes..
- I always need to have no unread mails in any of my email accounts. So I check my various email accounts multiple times a day and read all mail and delete all junk emails. If my Inbox ever shows even a single unread email and I have to run out for something real important, I mark it as read before leaving else it stays constantly on my mind till I get back.
- I dreamt, I was out for a jog, every single day while I was pregnant. Now that I am not, neither do I jog nor do I dream about it 😦
- Since Buzz was born I always know when she is up from her nap even before she makes a single sound.
- No hot drinks for me, no matter the temperature outside or the time of day. No tea, no coffee, no hot chocolate, no hot milk.
- The first thing I notice about a person is their shoes. Before their eyes or face or anything else, shoes it is for me.
- I always leave everything in my office, the exact same way and can tell in one glance if something was moved even an inch.
- I was born in a small town in northern India. Have stayed in Calcutta, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Bombay, Bhopal, Delhi, Bangalore (not in this order), did my engineering from an REC and am now here. So that is 10 cities in all. But I know no other language but for Hindi and English. Every new place I went, I taught people to talk in Hindi rather than learn the regional language myself :). I have no knack for languages 😦
- The first thing I bought while shopping for my wedding were a pair of black 3 inch heal sandals. High heel shoes fascinate me. May be because I was the tall one always and had friends who were 5 feet nothing. They would wear these really stylish shoes while I was stuck with flats. Did I wear them? Not really but thanks to D’s height I at least can buy them if I want 😀
- I need the house to be either spick span or don’t care how dirty it is. So D knows he is done for every time I start cleaning. Because then for weeks at end I keep at it and don’t let him touch (dirty) anything.
Matt – Because I am sure he will come up with some super cool strange things about himself.
Chatterbox – Because she writes such good stories and I would love to know the strange side of her.
Ramit – Because I would love to know more about the strange side of him but for his bald head and ability to get his back side kicked.
Elegant Chic – Because I am new to reading her and would love to know the strange her.
And of course if you are reading and you have not taken the tag and want to feel free to pick it up. Would love to know you better.
So go on, go on, what are you waiting for? Tell me some strange things about you 😀