I read somewhere that you know that you have arrived in the blog world if you get tagged or are presented with an award. So apparently I have arrived big time since I got tagged and got some awards I will come award collecting soon, I promise. But in the mean time here is the tag that ‘Mr Bald Guy‘ put me up to.
1. What is your current obsession? Getting Buzz to sleep through the night.
2. What are you wearing today? T-shirt with Pre-pregnancy Jeans.. Yay me for getting in them.. (Note to self: Now work out, so they fit the way they are suppose to)
3. What’s for dinner? huuunnn.. Just had breakfast and you want to talk about dinner? Oh surprise B’day party for a friend tonight so cake for dinner 😛
4. What’s the last thing you bought? Diapers (well ’cause that is all I buy these days)
5. What are you listening to right now? Crazefm.com (desi online radio station, broadcasted from Ireland, I think). Currently playing..Jinda rehne ke liye teri kasam..eak mullakat zaruuri hei sanam..
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? A bald guy who gets his backside kicked ever so often but has a sense of humor about it all 🙂
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? My dream house would be on the beach in Maui (Hawaii), but reality intrudes ’cause even if the house is paid off I still need to make a living, so I would say a lake side house right where we stay.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? Anything cotton..dress, t-shirt, trousers, shorts. Oh and Sunglasses.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Home to Buzz. Duh
10. Which language do you want to learn? Buzz talk. What fun would it be to understand what she says these days 🙂
11. What’s your favourite quote? “No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.” – Albert Einstein
12. Who do you want to meet right now? Buzz (what kind of a question is this?)
13. What is your favourite colour? Orange
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you? –>Everything goes with a good pair of Jeans –> Hair away from the face –>Keep it simple stupid
15. What is your dream job? Something in the creative side of software. So I am partway there. Need to get to the next part.
16. What’s your favorite magazine? Climbing Magazine It has amazing photographs of amazing places. Gives me ideas while planning our next trip. I love to visit place, D loves to climb. So a perfect balance for both of us.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Shoes. These will do nicely and I don’t mind paying the extra $10 from my pocket :). Who am I kidding those heels would kill me. So how about these and these
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? Wearing Skinny Jeans when you have thighs and a butt. Those things work only on stick figure women. Look at your body type, see what looks good on you, rather than follow fashion just for the sake of.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon? Will someone hit me if I say Aishwarya Rai? I mean she is beautiful and all but has no clue how to dress. And people hail her as a style icon.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer? Layers
21. What are you going to do after this? Get back to work.. err blog hopping
22. What are your favourite movies? Masoom, Life is beautiful (must see if you have not seen it already)
23. What inspires you? All the Moms around me.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly? Comfy
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea? Milk
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Think of Buzz smiling
27. What makes you go wild? Wild with anger..insensitive comments or deeds. Wild with joy..Buzz running towards me as I step inside the door after a day’s work.
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting? Politically correct answer..Too many to name (don’t want to anger anyone by not naming some 😛 ). Serious answer..look at my ‘I Read’.
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Milk cake. Nothing comes close to that for me. Oh maybe hot Jalebi with cold milk (You all see the milk connection right?) 🙂
30. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now? 5 on this window (my non-work browser) and 9 on my work browser. And yes I am organized like that.
31. Favorite Season? Spring when those beautiful pink-purple flowers bloom, Summer when we get a respite from the rain, Fall when the leaves turn orange, Winter when the snow falls (not when the snow is melting and you can’t walk without slipping) and oh Monsoon in India..
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me? Pav Bhaji or Paneer (take you pick, the only two things I can cook well)
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Silence. For me at least. I just keep quite rather than make things worse. But beware if I get angry.
34. What are you afraid of the most? Of not bringing up Buzz right.
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Yay only drool on my T-shirt, nothing else 🙂
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly? Buzz
37. A word that you say a lot? Sounds good.
38. When was the last time you sleep through the night? Sometime mid 2008 (I changed this question. Why, so that you people don’t think motherhood is all fun and games)
39. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day? Change the constitution so that the current set of politicians could never stand for an election again.
40. One adventure sport you want to try? My question for you guys
Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag people.
So the tag is done, but since I am new to the blog world and I am sure a lot of you have already taken this tag, I won’t tag anyone. Please feel free to pick it up if you have not done it already.